Friday, December 11, 2009

Breast Cysts More Condition_symptoms HRT - Should I Take It. Hot Flushes/sweats Age 46. I Have Breast Cysts Would This Make Me More Cancer Prone?

HRT - should I take it. Hot flushes/sweats Age 46. I have breast cysts would this make me more cancer prone? - breast cysts more condition_symptoms

Try this link and look for alternatives to HRT. www.womenshealthlondon.org.uk.

Also, you should discuss with your doctor about alternative therapies, if the menopause has begun.

However, it is unlikely that your doctor HRT have a history of cysts. I had removed and not allowed on HRT, but has tried to move, and medicinal plants.

1 comments:

x said...

I have had several breast cysts aspirated. Because he suffers from them, my doctor did not prescribe HRT ........... Therefore, I believe, is your answer!

Post a Comment