Friday, February 5, 2010

2003 Honda Pilot License Plate Bracket Is $2,000 For A Car Insurance Premium Expensive For A Teen?

Is $2,000 for a car insurance premium expensive for a teen? - 2003 honda pilot license plate bracket

Hi, I just got my driver's license and car insurance is $ 2,000 for self only $ 3600, including my parents. Is it expensive? Should I wait a bit before the road to reduce the cost of insurance?

I'm 16 and I had the license for only a few weeks.

We have two cars:
2003 Honda Pilot (7)
and
2008 Nissan Altima (2 years)

I live in Michigan in the metro Detroit area.

4 comments:

David W. said...

For a policy with a new driver in a big city is probably pretty good. You or your parents could deal with the race, but be aware that no company wants in the new drivers to be competitive, it is probably not much difference.

ken k said...

Price / boys from different regions are more than twice that amount and the policy of parents and children at your age, 95% of the accidents splat / INS CO will not play are

Vins said...

autoinsurance.undonet.com - check this one. If I have lower car insurance for teenagers and young drivers.

Robin said...

If you are an additional driver in the politics of their parents, that parents can increase the rate of 50% to 100%. To confirm the proposition that you can make an appointment. They offer student discount good score and GPA. To proceed in a good mood and keep. You can use the following article on the search for insurance.

Post a Comment