Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tenergy Smart Charger Blinking Red Light Will This AIRSOFT NI-CD/NIMH Smart Battery Charger Discharge My NICD? I Need It To! How To Discharge?

Will this AIRSOFT NI-CD/NIMH smart battery charger discharge my NICD? I need it to! How to discharge? - tenergy smart charger blinking red light

The battery can be found here: http://www.amazon.com/Tenergy-Smart-Universal-Charger-Battery/dp/B001AVUAVC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1265680763&sr=8-1

I want a little airsofting this month and just bought my first AEG. I bought an AK-47 with a 1200mAh 8.4V Ni-Cd batteries. Charge my battery is empty? I know that absolutely require Ni-CD before they are published, not reused. Also, it is still other forms of execution, not that my battery will drive the ruin? I really want) the safest way (for me and the battery. So, what is the expected price range? I thank you and all the answers!

~ Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment