Thursday, February 18, 2010

Cat Poos In Plant Pot Whats The Funniest Thing Your Pet Has Done?

Whats the funniest thing your pet has done? - cat poos in plant pot

Mine would be:

My dog loves to put the legs back after Poos!
If you drink a cup of water in the yard behind him, both on foot and start Splish Splash! Absolutely delicious! "
And when I swim the pond ... they get right to the bank, where you hardly get to the bottom - then jump and dunk completely. It is so stupid!

My cat is on the other side - retarted.
Hang the plants we have in our house and remove the wall and swing!
Plus, you get a good performance in the hallway and jump into the seat of the toilet to drink (I do not know why, because it was a bowl with water). A baby's day really oiled toilet seatwhen he ran and jumped on it fell in! Sooooo funny. Is not done to prevent Tho. =)

Just curious, what kind of amusing stories that you see on your pets!

2 comments:

BlahBlah... said...

I have a pet, but I have my friends dog fart and sneeze at the same time. It was so funny

Lil'Bits Mom said...

~ It's just this morning. 9 weeks shi puppy has created a new game. I clicked on the terrace every morning when the sun is. Work has already begun to climb the wire 2 is in the box and began to recover. The funny thing is that only if the strain used. Scares the hell of others. Tails between their legs to run and howl. It weighs a pound less than the others for that which is always annoying, I think, found a way of revenge.

Post a Comment