Monday, January 25, 2010

Can Ibs Also Cause Bladder Problems What Can Be The Cause Of Urinary Frequency?

What can be the cause of urinary frequency? - can ibs also cause bladder problems

I went to the doctors repeatedly demonstrated, and a lot is what is not:
Interstitial cystitis
Overactive Bladder
UTI
Prostate Problems

My bladder capacity of less than 2 / 3 of what it should be based on my age and
I am a 14-year-old girl

I have many medications that have helped at first, but not
I have IBS with constipation and rotation diharrea and seems worse when diharrea but this is not the cause of the problems, bladder and began to

Thank you for your help!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it possible that you could go on interstitial cystitis, despite the negative outcome (s)? It is sometimes difficult to diagnose IC. The reason why I mention that IBS and IC have a large overlap, where many people have both problems (see sources below). It would be good to look in a little further. Anyway, I hope you feel better soon.

Post a Comment