Saturday, January 9, 2010

Ways To Prevent Alzheimer I Have A Fear Of Getting Alzheimer Disease, What Can I Do To Prevent It?

I have a fear of getting alzheimer disease, what can I do to prevent it? - ways to prevent alzheimer

I enjoy eating fish every day, because it can prevent Alzheimer's disease, but the disadvantage is that the mercury ... I like eating eggs every day too, but the bad cholesterol from them.

Therefore, there is plenty to eat today announced that Alzheimer's disease can be reversed, only a few foods can act as fish, eggs and spinach, but you have to eat every day to get benefits.

I try to avoid the other way and really worried that I Alzheimer's when I'm old, I know not to end up like my grandfather and my father received will think ... I take care of him now, and he did not even know my name already exists.

This fear is real, and it is a problem more ... How is it was in 1800, and virtually unknown before the problem?

3 comments:

Allycatz said...

How old is your father? Early-onset Alzheimer's disease?

Early onset is slightly different from Alzheimer's traditional, because it is characterized by a rapid decline, and seems to be linked to genes. Much more than the normal ads, she is. If you are good to try to take preventive measures. I could go much further in biology and is something that we have seen in some depth in my class of Gerontology, if desired.

Nevertheless, it has many interesting studies have shown the efficacy of various foodstuffs, medicines, etc., in the fight against Alzheimer's disease. Some of the most interesting to point out that anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as ibuprofen (small doses ... 200 mg per day type of thing). In fact, omega-3 fatty acids have put also (fish, etc..) Including that antioxidants, folic acid and folic acid spinach (you mentioned, and other green vegetables, cereals and many others) can be useful. In addition, recommending a diet low in cholesterol (cholesterol too low ... but not bad at all!).

In general, the best prevention is to keep a healthy diet and regular exercise. The following link provides a good counseling, and mental activities and ways to avoid shaking the head!

http://www.helpguide.org/elder/alzheimer ...

Hope this helps!

lemondro... said...

You could take an extra cod liver oil. Have you heard Dr. Oz on Oprah next batch? Find it. Here are a few episodes with him on Oprah. I think he has a story about Alzheimer's disease. I used to say things like my husband about this, "says Dr. Oz." and made fun of me, but one day I saw on Oprah and now my husband is a fan of Dr. Oz

XC_Chica said...

Try this site to check ... http://www.alzheimersprevention.org/intr

Oh, and Alzheimer's disease is still poorly understood, because few people live long enough to develop the disease. Now, thanks to medical advances people are living longer than ever before. Therefore, more people live long enough to get Alzheimer's disease.

Post a Comment