Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Soldering Stained Glass Problem Soldering Stained Glass?

Problem soldering stained glass? - soldering stained glass

I've just finished my first glass and mounted on a piece of 3 / 4 "plywood cons, outdoors, keeping up with attacks on both sides, while I was all together. I could LEADER welding without any problem, but if the tower and attempt to weld the back side (the side that had to rely on wood for about three weeks) would not drive a lot, but it was clean and the flow of the application the same way I have the first page. Welds and left the initiative and does not stick. I wonder if the fumes were made of wood (eg formaldehyde) chemically modified to avoid the "joint initiative of 60/40 solder properly. Has anyone experienced something like this: Why, when I clean, do not follow the seam? Things I Welding for 30 years and never had this problem before.

3 comments:

dave.unw... said...

Hello. My suggestion is, just not with the normal flow, but the use of cash flows. Low oxidation, which appears to have, and should not be a problem. Try a local dealer or installer DIY supermarket in the flow.

cedley19... said...

There are some very hairy chemicals in the current board of composite particles, so I'm pretty sure you're right.
would be worthwhile to try to change a lead-free solder or an alternative brand.

angiease... said...

I do not know the answer. I just wanted to say that I enjoyed your answers. It never ceases to put a smile on my face.

Post a Comment